Read Toyah’s Blog for February 2017 at toyahwillcox.com.
Toyah takes Acoustic, Up Close & Personal into a fourth year with more live dates, through 2017, confirmed recently by the Breaking Through newsletter.
11 Feb: Evesham Arts Centre
1 Apr: Acapela Studio, Cardiff
26 May: Fairytykes Arts Centre, Hornchurch
23 Jun: Redditch Palace Theatre, Worcestershire
28 Oct: St. Edwards Church, Stow on the Wold
Toyah’s acoustic show has entertained numerous audiences with a mixture of songs and conversation from her varied career since premiering in 2014. Receiving great reviews and taking Toyah to hundreds of venues over the past four years.
• View more details on Acoustic, Up Close & Personal including dates, venues and links to book tickets, and browse all of Toyah’s confirmed live dates for 2017, at The Official Gigs page.
New photos and new, confirmed, live dates – Acoustic, Up Close & Personal; Classics, Hits & Anthems; and a number of festivals – are now online at toyahwillcox.com and official Toyah social spaces. Click below to visit the website. (Photo © Official Toyah)
Breaking Through, Toyah’s official newsletter, announced details this week of a great new tour t-shirt and two posters which will be available to buy at Toyah’s live dates this year. Sign up to Breaking Through – for regular official Toyah news updates and info – by clicking below.
Toyah’s first blog of 2017 is available to read at toyahwillcox.com.
Toyah’s December/Christmas 2016 blog, her final missive of the year, is available to read at toyahwillcox.com.
• Official Toyah: Toyah To be Honoured On The Birmingham Walk Of Stars: Toyah Willcox and Don Maclean are to be honoured with a star on Birmingham’s Walk of Stars in Broad Street. The pair will be awarded their stars during a special show hosted by Walk of Stars’ chairman Jasper Carrott at the Birmingham Rep from 2.30pm on Sunday 11 December (Photo © Official Toyah) – Continue reading…
• The Edinburgh Reporter: Paul Young chats to the Edinburgh Reporter about 80s Invasion Tour: Due to overwhelming public demand after this year’s hugely successful run, the ‘80’s Invasion’ tour is back in 2017 with four iconic artists from the decade performing on the same bill. The new line-up features Paul Young – one of the most popular solo artists from the era, legendary pop punk princess Toyah, Liverpool’s finest guitar duo China Crisis and for the first time performing in the UK in over 25 years, flying in especially from the USA the gorgeous Martika! – Continue reading…
• Live 2016: Toyah @ Twitter: “SpikesSASBand sounded awesome in rehearsals yesterday” – Continue reading…
• Star Magazine: Leslie Ash returning to Quadrophenia ‘follow-up’ – report: Quadrophenia star Leslie Ash is reportedly returning to star in a ‘follow-up’ to the mods and rockers movie classic – Earlier this year it was revealed that To Be Someone, a new film featuring Quadrophenia stars Phil Daniels and Toyah Willcox, would begin filming in 2016 – Continue reading…
Check out some fantastic, and colourful, items of jewellery – owned by Toyah – for sale at Lovely’s Vintage Emporium. Get festive by clicking below.
Check out Toyah’s Official Twitter for lots of updates on the Broad Street Walk Of Stars news, and other recent appearances, including a visit to Our Disappearing Planet and the arrival of Christmas at Fripp/Cox Towers! (Photo © Official Toyah)
Toyah’s blog for November 2016 is available to read at toyahwillcox.com.
Read Toyah’s Blog for October 2016 at toyahwillcox.com.
Iconic UK singer and actress Toyah has teamed up with award-winning vintage fashion retail website Lovely’s Vintage Emporium to curate and exclusively present some of her personal 1980s wardrobe for sale.
Featuring pieces spanning Toyah’s entire career, the collection is available exclusively online at Lovely’s Vintage Emporium, and has been shot by journalist and the website’s CEO Lynnette Peck. The collection comprises 82 fashion pieces, 18 pairs of shoes and 100 jewellery pieces, prices range from £25 to £1200.
Visit the dedicated section at Lovely’s Vintage Emporium to secure your piece of Toyah history from jackets, skirts, dresses, shoes, jewellery and more.
Toyah’s Blog for September 2016 is now available to read at toyahwillcox.com.
A gorgeous new photo of Toyah was revealed online this evening. Check it out at Toyah’s Instagram. Plus, get ready for two brand new Toyah/Darlow songs in Crime & Punishment… previously unheard! (Photo © Official Toyah/Gary Clutterbuck)