• Absolute Radio: Win 80s Invasion Tour tickets: The 80s Invasion Tour is back in Spring 2017 with a brilliant line-up of 80s artists, and we’ve got tickets to be won. 80s stars on this year’s line-up include Paul Young, Martika, Toyah and China Crisis – Continue reading/Comp details here…
• This is Our Town Guildford: Interview: Martika Bringing the Party to 80’s Invasion Tour in Guildford: We caught up with 80’s pop star Martika, known for hits such as Toy Soldiers and the Prince-penned track Love…Thy Will Be Done, ahead of her appearance on the “80’s Invasion Tour”. The tour lands at G Live in Guildford on 13 March – Continue reading…
• Mirror: Paul Young reveals he loves touring and still gets knickers thrown at him onstage – The eighties singer, 60, on fighting the middle-age spread, not being ready for grandkids, and money worries – Continue reading…
• Cornfield Publishing: An Interview with Martika: Take a look at our latest interview where we had the chance to catch up with Martika, ahead of the ‘80’s Invasion’ tour, which kicks off in March – Continue reading…
• More 80s Invasion 2017: See all the dates and ticket booking links at toyahwillcox.com… Browse all of Dreamscape’s 80s Invasion tour news here…
There are just six weeks to go until the start of the 80s Invasion Tour 2017, with the first date taking place at Rhyl Pavilion on Thursday 2nd March.
The tour, with Paul Young, Martika, Toyah and China Crisis plays 15 dates all over the UK: Rhyl, Leicester, Stoke, Edinburgh, Shrewsbury, Chatham, Malvern, Basingstoke, Birmingham, Guildford, Aylesbury, London, Huddersfield, Newcastle and Liverpool.
• Click below for all of the venues, further info and ticket booking links at toyahwillcox.com. Browse Dreamscape’s 80s Invasion Tour news here.
Tickets for next March’s 80s Invasion Tour are now on general sale as of 9am this morning. Paul Young, Martika, Toyah and China Crisis play 15 dates around the UK. Click below to visit toyahwillcox.com for ticket links to every venue. See also tdpromo at Twitter for updates.
Just announced! Toyah will be one of the artists on next Spring’s 80s Invasion Tour 2017. Playing 15 dates around the UK during March. Tickets go on general sale on Friday, with a pre-sale on Wednesday.
80s Invasion Tour 2017: Paul Young + Martika + Toyah Willcox + China Crisis
Due to overwhelming public demand after this year’s hugely successful run, the ‘80’s Invasion’ tour is back in 2017 with four iconic artists from the decade performing on the same bill.
The new line-up features Paul Young – one of the most popular solo artists from the era, legendary pop punk princess Toyah, Liverpool’s finest guitar duo China Crisis and for the first time performing in the UK in over 25 years, flying in especially from the USA the gorgeous Martika!
The tour will take in 15 dates and starts on 2nd March at Rhyl’s Pavillion, culminating on 19th March at Liverpool’s Philharmonic, with London’s Indigo2 on 16th March.
• Further information at Tony Denton Promotions.
Toyah plays Chelmsford City Racecourse this evening, with Rick Astley and Paul Young. Three iconic 80’s acts guaranteed to get you singing and dancing the night away. Click below for info.
New Toyah gigs for 2016 are being announced almost every other day at the moment, including this one, at Chelmsford City Racecourse on Friday 22nd July, with Rick Astley and Paul Young.
Three iconic 80’s acts guaranteed to get you singing and dancing the night away.
Rick Astley comes to Chelmsford following a 2016 sold out tour. His 1987 song “Never Gonna Give You Up” was a No.1 hit single in 25 countries. Rick has sold more than 40 million records worldwide.
Paul Young has been a major figure in the music scene since the 80’s with hits such as “Wherever I Lay My Hat” and “Come Back and Stay” two of his early hits. Paul will be performing all his hits.
Toyah in a career spanning more than 30 years, has had eight top 40 Singles including “It’s a Mystery”, “I Want to be Free” and “Echo Beach” to name a few!
• Continue reading/More info/Book tickets here.