As mentioned on Sunday, the latest Breaking Through, Toyah’s Official Newsletter, has been mailed out to subscribers. The ‘Winter 2013′ issue contains a veritable feast of Toyah news and info. Here’s a summary of what’s included:
• Toyah Live 2014: Numerous dates announced for throughout next year, including Crimson Queen/Greatest Hits… Live! (see our seperate news post on this); Acoustic, Up Close & Personal; plus other dates, including PAs and festivals, and a performance at Rock Choir at Birmingham Symphony Hall in July. View the full itinerary at Toyah’s Official Gigs page.
• Festivals 2014: Toyah will play a number of festivals and multi-artist concerts next year, including the Great British Alternative Music Festival; Whitby Gothic Weekend; Let’s Rock The Moor, and Chilfest.
• The Humans: Will be touring the West Coast of America between the 9th and 16th April 2014. Venues and further details on this are to be confirmed at a later date.
• Music News: Toyah, Chris Wong & Tim Rose are to record two acoustic songs in January 2014 for future broadcast by the music channel ‘Vintage TV’; Toyah and Simon Darlow have begun writing the follow up to Toyah’s most recent album In The Court Of The Crimson Queen.
• Official News: Following the great response last Christmas, Toyah’s Official Website will be bringing visitors another advent calendar this December; and expect another significant announcement about Toyah in the New Year.
• Subscribe: For full info on all of the above, and to receive future issues of the newsletter, sign up to ‘Breaking Through: The Official Toyah Mailing List’ here. (Photo by Dean Stockings © Toyah Willcox Ltd)